Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh, the joys of having a Teacher Spouse


Summer break is now upon us and once again a list of TO DO’S is awaiting our time. I think my husband has a bitter sweet last day of school, excited to vacation and spend time with the family yet a fear of “The List.” A list of things I need (or should I say WANT) done has been accumulating in my head for 10 months now. I have been dreaming of the day I can put my muscle man to work.

About a week ago I started dropping subtle hints… Wouldn’t it be nice if…? Don’t you think that would look good? How would you like (showing him a picture)? He could tell my mind was racing and my heart was pounding trying not to show my excitement for the next two months of dare I say it… CRAFTING. Around our house that can sometimes be a bad word “crafting.”

Here are a few of the projects that I am DETERMINED to get to…

What do you think about this unique idea? I want to change it up a little but here is where I got the inspiration... http://thelennoxx.zymichost.com/category/browse-by-style/modern-browse-by-style/page/5/

And this headboard I LOVE at http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

A built in Bookcase is in the works as I type, this is not the picture just an idea of how I want it done in our bedroom. (Thanks Honey isn't it nice to relax at home;)

And this is the motherload of projects I saw this and immediately I had stair envy. I HOPE to get to this we will see. http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

It is definitely going to be a great summer for me, and hope my husband finds time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment