Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dancing Ballerina

My daughter had her very first dance recital yesterday and at the very last minute I decided to have a little get-together at the house after. I found this cute little idea...

http://www.party-ideas-galore.com/ballerina-birthday-party.html


Here is my version...

All I needed was - 4 sheets of tissue paper, a twist tie & 2 pieces of construction paper, hot glue

Just make a pom pom (Martha Stewart's) with the 4 tissue papers and adhere the cut out top to the pom pom, adorn if you would like (or if you have time)...









I am so Proud of my baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I just love the tissue paper bottom! So clever and creative! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete