Sunday, June 13, 2010

Planter-Chair

I know that this has been done, redone, and done again HOWEVER it is my first go around. I was given four chairs from a friend and have just now redone the last one.
I decided to do something more BOLD and go with an Apple Green spray paint.

I cut a circle out of the middle of the seat, all by myself mind you. I think my husband was a little nervous because he happened to need to clean up the yard right next to me as I was cutting. I can be a little clumsy so I took that as true concern for my well being as well as the handsaws.

Ta-da!! My little version of a planter-chair, I am almost finished with the front porch just in need of a inexpensive bench. I will be keeping my eyes OPEN. Oh & I found the greatest deal on an out door light but I have a little sprucing to do.

UndertheTableandDreaming
giveaways The Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. This looks so great! I love the green color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over from Under The Table & Dreaming and had to tell you I love that chair! Sometimes you just have to go bold and that is a great color. Very summery (if that is a real word).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out super cute! I have yrt to find a chair for one of these. Love the color! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday, a hundred years from now, someone is going to come across that chair and think it's an antique relic used for something entirely different. They found something similar on "American Pickers" (History channel show.) It looks super cute though!

    ReplyDelete