Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Justin,

While you were at school I decided it would be nice to spruce up the home a bit with a few new decorations. I know that that is not the number one priority, especially on your list, however I am feeling quite crafty right now and needed an outlet. And I can explain…

It started out as a mess trying to figure out what I wanted to do, but don't worry its all clean now! Here is what I did...


Do remember the counter top before? It was a little bland...



But now doesn't that look much better?





How about the Armorie, wont it be much more aesthetically pleasing to watch TV now?


Before

After






And this .50 plate look what could be done with this...

A little modge podge and ready to go!



What do you think about a chalkboard dinner menu? I think I may need mom to make me one permanently!!


So what do you think?



Now I wouldn’t be so quick to blame me for all this spontaneity you can blame Beth the creator of The Stories of A 2 Z blog. She really is a bad influence on me, I already have 3 more project for the upcoming days. With her around our home may just become more fun to look at, the nerve. One more thing you should know, I only spent $40 at Hobby Lobby and I used a lot of things we already had so that’s defiantly a bonus.

I do know dinner isn’t ready yet and the last load of laundry isn’t folded and put away but I can order a mean Chinese take out and we could enjoy it our newly revamped kitchen. What do you think?

Love,
Your Devoted Wife




Now to see if he even notices;)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so sweet! I'm thrilled to be blamed for all that creative beauty! It looks great. Did your hubs notice all those nice touches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your home decor' ideas. Everything looks really beautiful!

    Have a wonderful day. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete